Hi GP2 Fans!
I'm sharing with you guys a Grand Prix 2 Team Guide or Spotter guide that i have made.
Original Grand Prix 2 lineup
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fpq5V_ ... drive_link
Start of 1994 Season lineup
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hXyPyR ... drive_link
Cheers!
Grand Prix 2 Teams Guide
Re: Grand Prix 2 Teams Guide
I love you energy for creating things for the game!
Have you ever thought of making your own tracks?
Have you ever thought of making your own tracks?
Re: Grand Prix 2 Teams Guide
Hi!
OMG, I would have loved to have this ability, but my knowlegdge to make tracks is too limited. I can only change a few tweaks here and there with Paul Hoad's Track Editor but i didn't have enough talent to actually build a track. I'm not bad for the visual parts (graphics) but that's about it. Fortunatly, we still have guys that makes incredible work with tracks.
Have a nice day friend!
OMG, I would have loved to have this ability, but my knowlegdge to make tracks is too limited. I can only change a few tweaks here and there with Paul Hoad's Track Editor but i didn't have enough talent to actually build a track. I'm not bad for the visual parts (graphics) but that's about it. Fortunatly, we still have guys that makes incredible work with tracks.
Have a nice day friend!