Grand Prix 2 Teams Guide

Grand Prix 2 - Made by Microprose
Post Reply
User avatar
Seguin
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu May 28, 2026 2:12 pm
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Grand Prix 2 Teams Guide

Post by Seguin »

Hi GP2 Fans!

I'm sharing with you guys a Grand Prix 2 Team Guide or Spotter guide that i have made.

Original Grand Prix 2 lineup
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fpq5V_ ... drive_link

Start of 1994 Season lineup
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hXyPyR ... drive_link

Cheers!
User avatar
samsepi0l
Site Admin
Posts: 42
Joined: Mon May 18, 2026 1:24 pm
Location: Chicago, USA
Contact:

Re: Grand Prix 2 Teams Guide

Post by samsepi0l »

I love you energy for creating things for the game!

Have you ever thought of making your own tracks?
User avatar
Seguin
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu May 28, 2026 2:12 pm
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Re: Grand Prix 2 Teams Guide

Post by Seguin »

Hi!

OMG, I would have loved to have this ability, but my knowlegdge to make tracks is too limited. I can only change a few tweaks here and there with Paul Hoad's Track Editor but i didn't have enough talent to actually build a track. I'm not bad for the visual parts (graphics) but that's about it. Fortunatly, we still have guys that makes incredible work with tracks.

Have a nice day friend!
Post Reply