Page 1 of 1

Grand Prix 2 Teams Guide

Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2026 10:25 pm
by Seguin
Hi GP2 Fans!

I'm sharing with you guys a Grand Prix 2 Team Guide or Spotter guide that i have made.

Original Grand Prix 2 lineup
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fpq5V_ ... drive_link

Start of 1994 Season lineup
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hXyPyR ... drive_link

Cheers!

Re: Grand Prix 2 Teams Guide

Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2026 2:38 am
by samsepi0l
I love you energy for creating things for the game!

Have you ever thought of making your own tracks?

Re: Grand Prix 2 Teams Guide

Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2026 8:29 am
by Seguin
Hi!

OMG, I would have loved to have this ability, but my knowlegdge to make tracks is too limited. I can only change a few tweaks here and there with Paul Hoad's Track Editor but i didn't have enough talent to actually build a track. I'm not bad for the visual parts (graphics) but that's about it. Fortunatly, we still have guys that makes incredible work with tracks.

Have a nice day friend!