Search found 42 matches

by samsepi0l
Sat Oct 03, 2026 8:00 am
Forum: Grand Prix 2
Topic: x86GP2 vs GP2Lap
Replies: 6
Views: 97

Re: x86GP2 vs GP2Lap

Wait- you can't look at the log telemetry with x86GP2?

If so, how do you set up the car correctly?

This would make it impossible for me to use X86 if that's the case.
by samsepi0l
Wed Sep 30, 2026 2:38 am
Forum: Grand Prix 2
Topic: Grand Prix 2 Teams Guide
Replies: 2
Views: 61

Re: Grand Prix 2 Teams Guide

I love you energy for creating things for the game!

Have you ever thought of making your own tracks?
by samsepi0l
Sun Sep 27, 2026 8:27 am
Forum: Grand Prix 2
Topic: Proyect: Modern F1 Broadcast Graphics to Grand Prix 2
Replies: 5
Views: 336

Re: Proyect: Modern F1 Broadcast Graphics to Grand Prix 2

great work! does your gp2lap have the random seed feature?
by samsepi0l
Thu Sep 17, 2026 8:05 am
Forum: Grand Prix 2
Topic: Grand Prix 2 Enhanced Edition (Version 7.0)
Replies: 8
Views: 15080

Re: Grand Prix 2 Enhanced Edition (Version 7.0)

Thank you for spending time on this!
by samsepi0l
Sat Sep 12, 2026 9:51 pm
Forum: Grand Prix 2
Topic: error with setup GP2
Replies: 5
Views: 15120

Re: error with setup GP2

I wish I could help you guys, I've only played GP2 via dosbox. I'm hoping Hatcher joins the forum.
by samsepi0l
Mon Sep 07, 2026 9:15 am
Forum: Grand Prix 2
Topic: Updates to x86 GP2
Replies: 4
Views: 8902

Re: Updates to x86 GP2

Maybe try reaching out to him on discord
by samsepi0l
Sat Aug 29, 2026 5:04 am
Forum: Grand Prix 2
Topic: GP2Lap Experiments
Replies: 27
Views: 5792990

Re: GP2Lap Experiments

Nice work Max. It's nice to see people still learning and working on new things with gp2!
by samsepi0l
Thu Aug 27, 2026 10:29 am
Forum: Grand Prix 2
Topic: gp2-dos multiplayer magic data
Replies: 2
Views: 6404

Re: gp2-dos multiplayer magic data

Hmmm... I've never even tried any kind of multiplayer. Honestly I've never even seen threads about this on grandprix2.de. Have you ever worked with an AI tool to take apart the EXE and study it?
by samsepi0l
Sun Aug 23, 2026 4:14 pm
Forum: Grand Prix 2
Topic: GP2Lap Experiments
Replies: 27
Views: 5792990

Re: GP2Lap Experiments

enzo27 wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2026 3:14 am Im wondering if an autosave feature would be possible?
Wouldn't this create a big stutter when the game was saved? I mean in dosbox, where it freezes for a fraction of a second.
by samsepi0l
Sun Aug 23, 2026 4:17 am
Forum: Grand Prix 2
Topic: samsepi0l tracks for gp2
Replies: 2
Views: 6643

Re: samsepi0l tracks for gp2



Fantastic work! What's next on your track building list?


Thanks! Naturally it will be long beach 1981. Once I have that completed I will have done every single variant of long beach. I have already started working on it with Monaco F1CT04 as a base again. This should be easier and faster for ...