Search found 3 matches
- Sat Oct 03, 2026 4:23 pm
- Forum: Grand Prix 2
- Topic: x86GP2 vs GP2Lap
- Replies: 6
- Views: 97
Re: x86GP2 vs GP2Lap
Gp2lap is overall interesting because we can improve a lot of things since the source code is released. I am agree with enzo27 because the physics seems a little bit different. Maybe caused by the wheels but it seems not just a visual feeling.
I made a ffb for gp2lap and dosbox version based on ...
- Sat Oct 03, 2026 4:21 pm
- Forum: Grand Prix 2
- Topic: x86GP2 vs GP2Lap
- Replies: 6
- Views: 97
Re: x86GP2 vs GP2Lap
Thanks enzo for such a thorough and informative reply!
When I have some time I may well give dosbox a try, your instructions look like they'll be very helpful. I used to use MS-Dos back in the day so that would add to the nostalgia rather than scare me off! I don't have the original gp2 CD anymore ...
When I have some time I may well give dosbox a try, your instructions look like they'll be very helpful. I used to use MS-Dos back in the day so that would add to the nostalgia rather than scare me off! I don't have the original gp2 CD anymore ...
- Thu Oct 01, 2026 3:45 pm
- Forum: Grand Prix 2
- Topic: x86GP2 vs GP2Lap
- Replies: 6
- Views: 97
x86GP2 vs GP2Lap
Hi all
I've rediscovered the joy of GP2 over the last few weeks thanks to x86GP2, and there's so much to love about it. I used to play GP2 way back, and it holds a pretty special place as the first racing game I wanted to learn absolutely everything about. Even got involved in some of the online ...
I've rediscovered the joy of GP2 over the last few weeks thanks to x86GP2, and there's so much to love about it. I used to play GP2 way back, and it holds a pretty special place as the first racing game I wanted to learn absolutely everything about. Even got involved in some of the online ...