GP2Lap F1 HUD v0.32- New Features and 1990s Graphics Mode
Hi everyone,
I have been working on improving the GP2Lap F1 HUD based on the suggestions and issues raised during testing. The project has evolved considerably since version 0.22, and version 0.32 now includes a much more complete native ...
Search found 4 matches
- Wed Sep 30, 2026 6:44 pm
- Forum: Grand Prix 2
- Topic: Proyect: Modern F1 Broadcast Graphics to Grand Prix 2
- Replies: 5
- Views: 341
- Mon Sep 28, 2026 11:28 am
- Forum: Grand Prix 2
- Topic: Proyect: Modern F1 Broadcast Graphics to Grand Prix 2
- Replies: 5
- Views: 341
Re: Proyect: Modern F1 Broadcast Graphics to Grand Prix 2
No it doesn't. I just found out about it. I guess I did knew about it but was using it to replicate errors in my testing runs

- Sat Sep 26, 2026 11:21 am
- Forum: Grand Prix 2
- Topic: Proyect: Modern F1 Broadcast Graphics to Grand Prix 2
- Replies: 5
- Views: 341
Re: Proyect: Modern F1 Broadcast Graphics to Grand Prix 2
Hi, you can now test this GP2Lap mod.
It comes preinstaled with the 2026 teams, logos, colors and drivers, but I urge you to try the Editor to load your GP2 team/driver roster and modify Logos, colours and numbers.
I have tested it with both an original and a modified version of GP2.
GP2Lap ...
It comes preinstaled with the 2026 teams, logos, colors and drivers, but I urge you to try the Editor to load your GP2 team/driver roster and modify Logos, colours and numbers.
I have tested it with both an original and a modified version of GP2.
GP2Lap ...
- Thu Sep 24, 2026 9:11 pm
- Forum: Grand Prix 2
- Topic: Proyect: Modern F1 Broadcast Graphics to Grand Prix 2
- Replies: 5
- Views: 341
Proyect: Modern F1 Broadcast Graphics to Grand Prix 2
Latest Release: GP2Lap F1 HUD v0.32
Google Drive Folder: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1dqD3tQhbuNtdoPjJN362vSLvTVIbK281?usp=drive_link
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I’ve been working on a major update for GP2Lap that brings modern Formula 1 broadcast ...
Google Drive Folder: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1dqD3tQhbuNtdoPjJN362vSLvTVIbK281?usp=drive_link
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I’ve been working on a major update for GP2Lap that brings modern Formula 1 broadcast ...